What comes with your pup?
- AKC/ CKC registration.
- 2 year warranty on good health.
- Vet Check.
- Health Report/Vaccine Record.
- Micro Chip.
- TLC Puppy Food.
- Bloom Supplement.
- Scent toy
- Puppy Info Pack.
- Leash & Collar.
- 30 days free health ins
Why a Plumcreek acres pup?
- Breeder with over 25 yrs experience.
- Health tested parents.
- Socialized pups.
- 24 hour support even after you have brought your baby home.
- ALL PUPS ARE WELCOME BACK.
Things you will need!
when you pick up pup bring old towel and small crate or laundry basket to keep pup in .
- Puppy food of your choice. (We recommend to stay on same food help with gi issues , I also recommend TLC for the quality and the history of never having any recalls on their food. order here and set up auto ship for every 5 /6 weeks.)
- Water & Food Bowls.
- if you have town or city water get some bootle water to slowly transfere them over to city from our spring water.
- Crate medium in size .
- exercise pens work nice if you work away from home.
- Toys. stay away from rope toys
- Scent Blanket.
- Pet Health Insurance.
- Pee Pads if you choose.
Things to remember about puppies!
- They are babies that will cry when put them in their crate until they get into a routine.
- They will have accidents.
- They can get into trouble if not watched.
- Like children they need a routine, love and health care.
- They will love you unconditionally, remember to do the same for them.
Healthy Paws Pet Insurance covers everything that matters including injuries, illnesses, genetic conditions, and emergency care. With unlimited lifetime benefits, protect your pet with the #1 customer-rated pet insurance plan! Get a free quote and let Healthy Paws pay your vet bills while you care for your pet.