On go home day all paperwork is done in office in house. Your pup will be waiting for you there.
What comes with your pup?
- AKC/ CKC registration.
- 2 year limited warranty on good health if your pup stays on pawTree food for first 2 yrs or pawTree’s Joint support and Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil
- Vet Check.
- Health Report/Vaccine Record.
- Micro Chip.
- Scent toy
- Puppy Info Pack.
- Leash & Collar.
- 30 days free health insurance.
- We offer shipping at new owner cost We offer both ground and air shipping at owner cost. Ground shipping is to your door . We also can arrange for meeting you but there is also a charge . We have to pay someone to take care of our dogs and our gas to get to meeting place.
Things we will go over at pick up date.
Things you will need!
CASH to make final payment due to bad checks and fraud we only except cash !!!!!!!!!!
When you pick up your pup bring an old towel and small tote or laundry basket to keep the pup in .
- Preorder your puppy food. We recommend staying on the pawTree food. We do the work to insure you have a genetically sound dog. We start them on the right path to longevity with proper nutrition from the womb to your home. It is up to you to follow through. We believe in proper nutrition in preventing poor health of your pup so your warranty is voided if not on the pawTree food. order here
- We recommend ez ship set up 5-6 weeks but you can always edit your order. The company has a money back guarantee .
- Water & Food Bowls.
- If you have town or city water get some bottle water to slowly transfer them over to city water from our spring water. City water can irritate some pups bowls without a smooth transition.
- Crate medium in size .
- Exercise pens work nice if you work away from home.
- Toys. Stay away from rope toys. There are also sites to educate you on possible issues certain toys can cause to help you choose wisely and monitor safe pet use of these toys.
- Scent Blanket.
- Pet Health Insurance.
- Pee Pads if you choose.
Things to remember about puppies!
- They are babies that will cry when you put them in their crate until they get into a routine.
- They will have accidents.
- They can get into trouble if not watched.
- Like children they need a routine, love, and health care.
- They will love you unconditionally, remember to do the same for them.
Healthy Paws Pet Insurance covers everything that matters including injuries, illnesses, genetic conditions, and emergency care. With unlimited lifetime benefits, protect your pet with the #1 customer-rated pet insurance plan! Get a free quote and let Healthy Paws pay your vet bills while you care for your pet.