On go-home day, all paperwork is done in the office in the house. Your pup will be waiting for you there.
What comes with your dog?
- AKC/ CKC registration.
- 2-year limited warranty on good health if your pup stays on pawTree food for the first two years or pawTree’s Joint support and Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil
- Vet Check. ( as long as no emergency arises for the vet office )
- Health Report/Vaccine Record.
- Micro Chip.
- Scent toy
- Puppy Info Pack.
- Leash & Collar.
- Thirty days of free health insurance.
- We offer shipping at the new owner’s cost. We offer both ground and air shipping at the owner’s expense. Ground shipping is to your door. We can arrange to meet you, but there is also a charge. We must pay someone for our dogs and gas to get to the meeting place.
Things we will go over at the pick-up date.
Things you will need!
CASH to make final payment due to insufficient checks and fraud, we only accept cash !!!!!!!!!!
When you pick up your pup, bring an old towel and a small tote or laundry basket to keep the dog in.
- Could you order your puppy food? We recommend staying on the pawTree food. We do the work to ensure you have a genetically sound dog. We start them on the right path to longevity with proper nutrition from the womb to your home. I think you should follow through. We believe in good nutrition in preventing poor health of your pup, so your warranty is voided if not on the pawTree food. order here
- We recommend ez ship set up in 5-6 weeks, but you can always edit your order. The company has a money-back guarantee.
- Water & Food Bowls.
- If you have town or city water, get bottled water to transfer to city water from our spring water slowly. City water can irritate some pup’s bowls without a smooth transition.
- Crate medium in size.
- Exercise pens work nicely if you work away from home.
- Toys. Stay away from rope toys. There are also sites to educate you on possible issues certain toys can cause to help you choose wisely and monitor safe pet use of these toys.
- Scent Blanket.
- Pet Health Insurance.
- Pee Pads if you choose.
Things to remember about puppies!
- They are babies that cry when you put them in their crate until they get into a routine.
- They will have accidents.
- They can get into trouble if they are watched.
- Like children, they need a routine, love, and health care.
- They will love you unconditionally; remember to do the same for them.
Why a Plumcreek Acres pup?
- Breeder with over 25 years of experience.
- Health tested parents.
- Socialized pups.
- 24-hour support even after you have brought your baby home.
- ALL PUPS ARE WELCOME BACK!
If you have a young child in your family or need a great gift check out Melissa Gromley’s children’s books on Amazon. Current titles are How Long Did You Wait, Addie Mae Bad Day, Little Green Tractor, and Important Job. You will feel the love of family and farm life in every book.